Hello everyone! It's a Monday! Which means we're way freaking overdue for a bi-weekly report, whoops. Skipping over the entire month of March as a whole. Some of us went to GDC, and that was pretty cool! It was a great opportunity to pick the delicious soft brainmeats of other developers and get ideas to do things.
- We've got stuff working on Mac now!
- Fancy concept art is constantly happening! Those will probably appear on our twitter, like they already have. Are you following us yet? (Well, probably, since that's where these posts are being publicsised anyway.)
- GUI objects can appear in multiple places on the screen!
- Multiple sounds can be played simultaneously! Also, the game now stops crashing when we play sounds! Yes, that order of operations is important.
- We can systematically deny that Starmaze will require odd peripherals like punching bags or pulse oximeters.
- Saving/loading will work. Soon.
- A physics engine will be made. Eventually.
- Art production continues apace, now working on concepting enemy types.
- Production is gonna pick up big-time very, very soon! Since summer is happening, and many of us will be more free in the summer. Or die of drought. (That might just be me.)
I swear, these things will be written more often! Simon's thumbscrews and sharks terrify me.